I’ve rarely seen Porter so steamed…
Stansberry Flex is our most popular lifetime subscription program. For years, it has given readers a way to try almost everything that Stansberry Research publishes (at a value of more than $25,183 a year) for much, much less.
But a few enterprising subscribers figured out that they could “switch” their Flex subscriptions at a near-constant rate. (One even did so 60 times in eight months.)
That wasn’t exactly what Porter intended… And when he found out, he thought about banning the mooch, and changing the rules.
But more than anything else, Porter is a man of his word.
So rather than making any changes to Flex, Porter is simply going to stop accepting new members to the program after March 9, 2016.
Before he shuts it down for good, he’s opening up Stansberry Flex one final time.
I believe this is the single best deal you’ll see all year. The Flex program offers you the ability to choose any five of the 14 letters that Stansberry Research publishes, without paying any additional subscription fees, for life.
More important: As your investment goals change… or as market conditions evolve… you can swap any one or all five of your subscriptions for something new.
With your Flex membership, you get your choice of any five publications, including…
All of our trading research services…
- Stansberry’s Credit Opportunities (Value: $3,000 a year)
- Stansberry Short Report (Value: $3,000 a year)
- Retirement Trader (Value: $3,000 a year)
- True Wealth Systems (Value: $3,000 a year)
- Stansberry Alpha (Value: $3,000 a year)
- DailyWealth Trader (Value: $1,188 a year)
My income research service…
- Income Intelligence (Value: $1,500 a year)
All of our “Big Picture” investment research… covering everything from rare coins to retirement loopholes…
- Stansberry’s Investment Advisory (Value: $199 a year)
- Retirement Millionaire (Value: $199 a year)
- True Wealth (Value: $199 a year)
Our in-house geologist Matt Badiali’s research on natural resources… everything from gold and silver to uranium, natural gas, and oil…
- Stansberry Resource Report (Value: $199 a year)
Our overseas investment research…
- Stansberry International (Value: $199 a year)
Our most popular value investing service from Dan Ferris…
- Extreme Value (Value: $1,500 a year)
And if you’re not sure where to start, we’ll also send you a special manual: The Complete Guide to Stansberry Research. This will give you a birds-eye view of all our research and help you make the most of the opportunity.
You’ll be able to look over each publication’s portfolios, examine the latest buy alerts and recommended trades, read the members-only special reports, and watch the special video presentations and training sessions.
But you don’t have a lot of time to join.
After today, it will be impossible to get a membership to this program. The customer service representatives have been instructed to say, “I’m sorry, but I can’t do that” to any new requests.
There are no restrictions to this offer. No publication on the website is off limits…
I don’t normally dedicate a full issue of Retirement Millionaire Daily like this to a membership opportunity, but in my opinion, this is the single best deal you’ll see all year.
If you’re currently a lifetime member to any of our trading services, you will save thousands in subscription fees over the next several years by joining Flex. And today is your last day – ever – to do so.
What We’re Reading…
- Last month, Porter published a brutally honest report card for the most “real-world” measurement of how the Stansberry Research publications have performed… Porter graded our monthly investment newsletters here, and our more expensive trading services and Stansberry Venture here.
- Something different: A law student is suing her alma mater because she didn’t get the job she wanted after graduation.